Win a Pretty Little Thing Voucher
You've almost made it through January (phew!), it can sometimes feel like the longest month of the year and we want to brighten someone's day with the chance to win a £250 voucher to spend at Pretty Little Thing.
The action’s happening on Twitter, so if you haven’t already done so, go to our page and follow us. The competition will run on Wednesday 27th January 2021 from when the post goes live until 4pm.
All you have to do is follow the accounts for Hermes and Pretty Little Thing and tag in your bestie!
Just a reminder: before you start thinking about which lucky people to nominate, remember to…
- Follow Hermes on Twitter
- Follow Pretty Little Thing on Twitter
- And please read the small print below
Hermes competition terms and conditions
- To qualify entrants must be following both our Twitter page and the page of the brand providing the giveaway.
- Entrants are permitted to make one entry, per giveaway, throughout the course of the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK mainland resident. Entrants must not be employees of Hermes Parcelnet Ltd or be family members of Hermes employees.
- All entries must be received by 4:00pm GMT on the competition day, 27/01/2021, entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received within the giveaway period. The winning Entrant will also be notified via the contact details they have provided as to whether their entry has been successful or not.
- The winner will be selected by Hermes and/or representatives of the business.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after 48 hours from the official announcement, Hermes reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- The giveaway has been provided by Pretty Little Thing. No cash alternatives will be provided.
- The recipient of the Giveaway must agree to all related marketing content capturing the event being shared by Hermes through the relevant marketing channels and must consent to their photo and comment being used in press/online/social media and agree to speak to the press. If you don’t agree, we reserve the right to select another winner. Permissions for the inclusion of children on film or video will be agreed with the relevant parent or guardian prior to the event.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and Hermes reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time in its absolute discretion if Hermes has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.
- Hermes reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is administered by Hermes Parcelnet Ltd.